Secrets That Dating Apps Don't Want You To Know
1. Many high profile dating apps use algorithms, stating a variety of reasons. Most of us think that their main purpose is to help us find our best match, since that is why most people are on dating apps. But, let's not be naive, their first goal is to get you to upgrade your profile to help them make more money. Like most things in life, you get what you pay for. If you are a guy looking to make as many great connections as you can, you will need to upgrade your account.
2. These same algorithms, in some apps, try to match people of equal desirability, creating tiers. The issue is that most people tend to date within their own race. Because of this, if you live in a city that skews heavily in one racial group (in most cases white), this algorithm will show white people as more desirable and showcase them to more and other "highly desirable" people while many minority users will see their profiles get artificially suppressed.
3. Insiders have confirmed that the ratio of men to women drop off dramatically after 10pm with men skewing much higher at that time. If you are a man looking to connect with women, we recommend sending messages and swiping early in the evening and avoid weekends after 5pm.
4. If you match with a beautiful women that you think is too good to be true it probably is. Some apps allow you to verify your account, but for those unverified accounts you may be talking to some 20 year old guy 1000's of miles away. Another possibility is that women are just trolling for leads for their subscription services such as Only Fans./. Many times they aren't the ones even running their dating app accounts. Our advice is to be highly skeptical and be ready to move on quickly.
5. People lie on their accounts all the time. Women mostly lie about their age and body type while men lie about their height and income.
6. Over 90% of first messages are only one word, like "hey". You don't have to be super clever or funny but an opening line that is thought out and personalized will make all the difference in the world.
7. The top 10% of men get like 90% of the matches. Men tend to swipe right well over 50% of the time where women are more like 10%. So if you are a woman overwhelmed with matches while your male counterparts are struggling, this is normal.